Join the SISRC team!
The South Interlake Seniors Resource Council, (SISRC) Inc. located in the Lions Manor, Stonewall, invites individuals to apply for the indefinite term position of Community Resource Coordinator.
- Full time position – Monday to Friday – 8:30 am to 4:00 pm – indefinite term
- Wage $19.00 to $25.00 per hour, dependent on experience and qualifications
The individual will work collaboratively with other team members and is responsible for ensuring that seniors and persons with disabilities in the Town of Stonewall, RM’s of Rockwood, Rosser and Woodlands have access to support services and programs to enable them to remain safe, independent and comfortable in their own homes and community.
Accountable to the SISRC Board, the resource coordinator is responsible for the planning, implementation, evaluation and administration of comprehensive services and programming. Successful applicants will have a general knowledge of the health services, organizations and community programs that are available to support individuals with disabilities and healthy ageing in their own communities.
The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal, administrative, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal communications skills. Demonstrated experience in working with older adults and people with disabilities, ability to work independently and as an integral part of the team is essential.
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED
- Proficient use with computers and office suite applications including but not limited to Word, Excel
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License and valid registration and be insured for a minimum 3rd party liability limit of one million dollars ($1,000,000) and registered according to their use as required by Manitoba Public Insurance
- Successful completion of the Criminal Record Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check
Note: The terms and conditions of this employment require that the applicant be able to perform physical light duties.
How to Apply
For more information, and a copy of the detailed job description please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 4:00 pm Monday, March 11, 2024
Please submit your resume, cover letter and three references (by mail or in person) to:
South Interlake Seniors Resource Council (SISRC)
Attention: Chair, SISRC
Subject: Application for Community Resource Coordinator
144-622 Centre Avenue
Box 36 Stonewall, Manitoba R0C 2Z0,
SISRC Administration Office situated on the main floor of the Lions Manor.
We thank all those that apply, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.